FINSENY Standardisation strategy
- FINSENY has been working on its “Standardisation Strategy” containing a plan for the standardisation agenda and defining the fora of activities. This strategy is summarized here.
- Smart Grid Coordination Group (SG-CG). FINSENY has contributed to the M/490 mandate of the European Commission. FINSENY has been actively involved in four working groups of the Smart Grid Coordination Group (SG-CG)(http://www.cenelec.eu/aboutcenelec/whatwedo/technologysectors/smartgrids.html)
- Sustainable process working group SG-CG SPWG (Alexander von Jagwitz, BAUM): FINSENY use cases
- Reference Architecture working group SG-CG RAWG (Fabio Bellifemine, TI): looking for alignment between the Smart Grid Architecture Model (SGAM) defined by this group and the FINSENY architecture.
- Security working group SG-CG SGIS WG (Steffen Fries, Siemens): requirements based on the threat and risk analysis done in WP1.
- First set of standards (Jürgen Heiles, Siemens): alignment with existing standards used in FINSENY
- Phase II of FINSENY project, FINESCE (http://www.finesce.eu/) will continue standardization work in the new organization of the SG-CG working groups:
- Second Set of Standards (follow-up work program and second set of standards)
- Security (further development of Smart Grid Information Security)
- Interoperability (conformance testing, system interoperability testing, interoperability framework definition
- New applications and methodology (follow-up on architecture and use cases, application and refinement of the methodology, link with dedicated standardization activities on new applications)
- M/468 Electro Mobility Coordination Group (eM-CG). FINSENY has also contributed to the Smart Charging Working Group. CEN/CENELEC has established in June 2012 a Working Group “Smart Charging” within the mandates “E-Mobility Coordination Group (M/468) eM-CG” and “Smart Grid Coordination Group (M/490) SG-CG”.
- ZigBee. FINSENY has actively contributed to the next release of ZigBee Home Automation Profile.
- ETSI-M2M / OneM2M. FINSENY has done several contributions to ETIS M2M / OneM2M in the Home Energy Management Information Layer.
- CONCORD. FINSENY has also contributed to the CONCORD standardisation working group.
- EC Radio spectrum consultation. FINSENY has contributed to the European Commission public consultation on the use of radio spectrum for more efficient energy production and distribution.
- HGI – Home Gateway Initiative. FINSENY has contributed with the requirements based upon the usage of the ZigBee standards and the implementation of the FINSENY Use Cases.
Read more: FINSENY Standardisation Contribution
- The results of the EC consultation “use of spectrum for more efficient production and distribution” has been published. Read more
- FINSENY project has participated in the last CEN, CENELEC and ETSI workshop in Brussels on 18th and 19th June 2012. Read more
- FINSENY has participated in the 10th meeting of the Smart Grid Information Security Group (SGIS) of the SG-CG on 23rd – 24th July 2012. Read more
- Smart Grid Coordination Group presents new Working Group reports: The Working Groups are preparing their reports. Read more
- Smart Grid Coordination Group released the final Working Group reports. Read more
- FINSENY has contributed to the “Smart Charging Document (v0.4)” of the CEN/CENELEC Working Group. Read more
- FINSENY has participated in the high-level conference “Smart Grid Standardization Achievements” conference in Brussels, 28th January, 2013. Read more